World Brandy Awards are organised by
Paragraph Publishing Ltd.
World Brandy Awards
St Faiths House,
Telephone: +44 (0) 1603 633808
Fax: +44 (0) 1603 632808
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.worldbrandyawards.com
What Are The World Brandy Awards?
The World Brandy Awards are part of the prestigious World Drinks Awards programme, launched in 2007 with the World Whiskies Awards and World Beer Awards. Presented by TheDrinksReport.com, the world’s No. 1 online resource for drinks professionals. The World Brandy Awards select, reward and promote the best Brandy Taste and Design to consumers and trade across the globe.
Who Should Enter The World Brandy Awards?
Distillers, bottlers, producers, agents, designers, design agents, packaging agencies, brand agencies, importers, wholesalers and retailers of any brandy from anywhere in the world. With entrance facilities in Europe, the US and Asia, the World Brandy Awards provides a truly international service to entrants.
What Are The Categories?
There are two groups of Categories; Taste and Design.
The TASTE categories are based upon the commonly held brandy groupings which define both the style and process of brandy production. Many of the Brandy categories are also assessed in their respective subcategories. A full list of categories is below, with their detailed definitions available here
There are up to six Design categories in which an individual product can be judged, each reflecting the major product or display areas of the market. A full list of categories is below, with their detailed definitions available here
What Awards Can Be Won?
Awards can be won in both Taste and Design categories
The World Brandy Awards are judged in heats. In each sub-category an entry has the opportunity to win a Gold, Silver or Bronze. The Gold medal winner becomes the best in that sub-category, qualifying to become a category winner, and then ultimately the World’s Best Brandy.
A brand has the opportunity to win any of the design categories, from which is chosen the World’s Best Brandy Design. From these category winners we then identify the World’s Best Brandy Design Agency.
Enter your brandies
Click here to enter your brandies for 2017.
|1 entry||2 entries||3 entries||4+ entries|
|Taste or Design||£160 + VAT = £192 each||£155 + VAT = £186 each||£150 + VAT = £180 each||£145 + VAT = £174 each|
|Taste and Design||£235 + VAT = £282 each||£225 + VAT = £270 each||£215 + VAT = £258 each||£205 + VAT = £246 each|
|Taste or Design||€205 each||€200 each||€195 each||€190 each|
|Taste and Design||€305 each||€295 each||€285 each||€275 each|
|Taste or Design||$270 each||$260 each||$250 each||$240 each|
|Taste and Design||$395 each||$380 each||$365 each||$350 each|
|Taste or Design||$305 each||$295 each||$285 each||$275 each|
|Taste and Design||$430 each||$415 each||$400 each||$385 each|
Rules of entry
- Each taste entry must be commercially available on 1st April 2016.
- Should insufficient entries be received in to a particular style, the World Brandy Awards reserves the right to place that entry in to the next most relevant style.
- Entries after the entry deadline may not be considered and only be accepted at the discretion of the World Brandy Awards. All entries should include the following information:
- a. product name.
- b. name of the distillery from which the product originates.
- c. alcoholic content (ABV).
- d. Category and Style.
- Each entry must consist of:
- 200 ml (7 oz) to 322 ml (10.9 oz) 4 Bottles
- 323 ml (11 oz) and higher 3 Bottles
Terms & Conditions
- All entry forms and products must be sent by prepaid post and be received by the closing date listed.
- Entries are only accepted on a completed entry form with the appropriate entry fee.
- Any entry form which arrives incomplete, late or illegible and any product which is late or damaged may be deemed invalid.
- If an entry is withdrawn by the due date or disqualified, the entry fee will be returned subject to an administration charge of 50% of the entry fee. Products will be retained by the Organiser.
- Entrants are responsible for any customs or other costs incurred on shipping their entry to the delivery address. Should the Organiser incur any costs from excise duties or any other costs these shall be reimbursed in full by the entrant plus a £10.00 administrative fee.
- The judges’ decision on all matters is final.
- The Organisers may, at their discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- The Organisers may alter the closing date for the awards, place an entry in the most appropriate style, rule that an entry may not compete or is ineligible to compete, or alter the date, time or place on or at which the awards are scheduled to take place.
- The Chairman of Judges has the power to disqualify any entry not deemed as meeting the entry criteria.
- Please note: bottles will not be returned.
- Our policy on unreturned bottles is as follows:
- Opened bottles may be poured at trade and consumer events to promote the individual brand and its categories or included in the annual charity blend
- Closed bottles may be distributed to individual charities on a case by basis, or presented for auction, all proceeds going to charity
- These rules are governed by the laws of the UK.